Brighton Infused CBD Isolate is 99% pure and extracted from high quality hemp plants grown in Colorado, USA.
TERPENES AND ‘THE ENTOURAGE EFFECT’ EXPLAINED
It has been realised recently, that the Terpenes in the hemp plant may be as beneficial as the CBD itself and CBD products that are combined with terpenes, are becoming very popular.
The Terpenes, along with their own individual benefits, create an 'Entourage Effect' when infused with CBD. When combined, the terpenes work together with the CBD to contribute to their overall effectiveness, meaning the benefits can be stronger and wider-ranging. Some terpenes are also considered to encourage better absorption to your blood stream by assisting the CBD in penetrating the blood brain barrier more effectively, again providing a better effect.
Independently, both CBD and Terpenes work well, but together they are far more potent and effective.
Terpenes are the flavours and aromas produced and located in the essential oils found in the hemp plant. Unlike cannabinoids, terpenes are found in many other common herbs, fruits and plants, many of which are already used in natural remedies all over the world - like the lavender, primrose and eucalyptus plants.
The most common terpenes found in the hemp plant, amongst over 100 others, promote the following benefits and effects - muscle relaxant, calming, pain relief, sedative, anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal and can help to regulate, sleep, appetite, mood, motor control, immune function, reproduction, pleasure, pain, memory and temperature.
Like cannabinoids, terpenes interact with the body’s own Endocannabinoid System, a collection of cell receptors and corresponding molecules that also help regulate sleep, appetite, mood, motor control, immune function, reproduction, pleasure, pain, memory and temperature.
Different terpenes will affect the brain in different ways; while some might boost energy, others might ease anxiety and encourage relaxation.
Because of this, terpenes are becoming increasingly important to the consumer experience as their benefits - as well as enhancing CBD with its perfect entourage effect - are recognised individually.
THE 5 MOST COMMON TERPENES AND THEIR NATURAL BENEFITS:
Beta-Myrcene is the most common.
- Anti-inflammatory, Sedative, Muscle Relaxant, Pain Relief, Analgesic, Anti-catabolic (protects muscle mass).
- Naturally found in hops, basil, eucalyptus, mango, bay leaves and lemon grass.
Limonene is the second most common terpene
- Anti-anxiety, Stress Relieving, Anti-depressant, Acid reflux, Immunostimulant (stimulate the immune system), Increase Metabolism, Analgesic, Insect repellent.
- Naturally found in the oils and peels of citrus fruits along with juniper, rosemary, peppermint and crosses the blood brain barrier easily.
- Bronchodilator (helps to widen the airways), Anti-inflammatory, Anti-bacterial, Aids memory and boosts energy.
- Naturally found in pine needles, rosemary and sage.
(E) Beta Caryophyllene
- Anti-fungal, Sedative, Anti-oxidant, Anti-Bacterial, Analgesic, Protects cell linings, Digestive tract, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-fungal, Anti-depressant, Nerve pain.
- Naturally found in black pepper, cloves, hops and rosemary.
- Anaesthetic, Anti-convulsive, Muscle relaxant, Analgesic, Anti-anxiety, Antidepressant, Anti-bacterial, helps to reduce anxiety and stress.
- Naturally found in lavender, citrus, mint, cinnamon and birch.
Free of heavy metals, pesticides & herbicides