Our Broad Spectrum CBD Organic Oral Drops, with added terpenes, are made with 100% MCT oil (coconut base, no palm oil). MCT is a source of Caprylic Acid which is associated with increased energy and lower body fats, anti-microbial activity and reduced risk of certain metabolic diseases. It also has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral activities. It is available in 30ml bottles, one flavour (peppermint) and two levels of CBD concentration. An excellent way of maintaining dosages throughout the day.
- 10ml - 5.00%, 500mg (CBD content), 50.0mg (per ml), 2.5 mg (perdrop), - approx 200 drops (per bottle)
- 10ml - 8.33%, 833mg (CBD content), 50.0mg (per ml), 4.16mg (per drop), - approx 200 drops (per bottle)
- 30ml – 5.00%, 1500mg (CBD content), 500mg (per 10ml), 50.0mg (per ml) - 2.50 mg (per drop), approx 600 drops (per bottle)
- 30ml – 8.33%, 2500mg (CBD content), 833mg (per 10ml), 83.3mg (per ml) - 4.16 mg (per drop) approx 600 drops (per bottle)
- 20 drops per ml
1) Shake bottle well to mix all ingredients thoroughly.
2) Squeeze the dropper top to fill the pipette with oil and dispense the oil under your tongue and allow to sit there for 60-90 seconds. Then swallow afterwards.
3) Repeat as necessary throughout the day .
Our Advanced Organic Drops utilize a 100% Coconut MCT base (Palm free) C8-60% C10-40%.
C8 (Caprylic Acid): The promised benefits of C8 products are many. They include increased blood ketone levels and associated reduction in blood glucose levels, increased energy, reduced body fat, antimicrobial activity and even reduced risk of certain metabolic diseases. Research has demonstrated that Caprylic acid does indeed have strong antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal activities.
C10 (Capric Acid): C10 comes from coconut oil, pam kernel oil, goat’s milk and animal fats like tallow. C10 comes with a couple of interesting benefits; it is a powerful antifungal and boosts immunity.
Whilst many medicinal claims are made about CBD, Brighton Infused sell all of our products as food supplements and not medicinal products.